Sunday, November 7, 2010

and you're gonna do my waxing for me :D


This morning, after a marathon text effort that cleared this kid out of all his phone credit, we laid plans out for this evenings entertainment of The Social Network at Dumaresq Street Cinema.

It was then that a facebook friend of mine posted a comment about the film, and I gave my two cents worth as a reply. Soon, another chap was also posting and before long I had made a new cyber pal on the social networking site, talking about the social network movie.

Even more surprising was how famous this chap turned out to be. An actor/writer/performer/whatever. Incredible. We talked of iced vovos and how ANZAC cookies are better. Then I made said anzac cookies. Then he went off to work on a comedy someone had commissioned him to write due to his new whimsical mood.

Then I spent the day on reworking that knife and cheese artwork for The Mousetrap. Above is my favourite of the day. Unfortunately, it just didn't appeal to the producer who'd like at least 5 people to buy tickets. After several more reworkings...


... (which looked like demented christmas cards) the producer asked for an old fashioned snow globe with a scary old mansion inside. This is now a task for tomorrow.

Okay so by this time, it was time to get outside of the house and inside of a theatre. So zooming past Ingleburn, we got to the theatre in time for me to watch the awesome film that awaited (and this time on a cinema screen).

Later, Louise and Tuneil met up with us at Mondos for fun times and Russian waiter ogling. Louise had said she was only getting one scoop of gelato. So I got one scoop. Then SHE got two scoops and I was upset that I only had one. Also, Sean wouldn't stop flattening his "frizzy" hair.

Fruit of the Moment: Overnight Teapot

No comments:

Post a Comment