Sunday, November 28, 2010

Question: Would that be detected by breathalisers if I were driving today?


Brendan Curtain just turned 21. It's a stated fact.

Today, I got to share some time with the new born after I completely shut down shop from 10-2 by passing out on the floor, and then, later a bed. I slept through Aneesa dropping off a dress and through a thousand flies attacking my face.

The very fine layer of hair sprouting over my scalp is acting like velcro. I was so cold this morning, I needed a beanie. But the beanie wouldn't slide on. It just stuck to whatever part of my head it was pressed against. Took some effort to get on and off, I can tell you.

I finally grew acquainted with Super Meat Boy. And it made me comfortable in my decision to be a vegetarian.

I failed miserably at making Brendan a chocolate cake, but succeeded in refining my volcano-eque exploding cake mixture. Louise's oven is to blame I say. Yes. That's my story and i'm sticking to it, like the burnt mixture currently attached to the heating element.

Tonight we had 2 games of bowling. I was on team TUEN/LOU/NOAH/KENNE... My first game brought me my personal best in bowling. A juicy score of 110. It was super fun to game with Noah who ended up throwing the ball onto the lane, rather than rolling it down a track.

Dinner was served at this Italian place i've only been to once before, at Mac Sqaure, and it was pretty darn awful. The pizza was drenched in oil and the basil pesto "Pasta of the Day" must have been made from a bitter batch of basil because it was so bad. Lucky there was so much food available elsewhere.

I have climbed back into the normal car in order to drive into the new week after my recent trip on the S.S.Insane.

Fruit of the Moment: Gigantic Entree

No comments:

Post a Comment