Sunday, November 21, 2010

That better not be your blog title

Woken by a lawnmower, drumming against my useless skull, I contemplate what i'm not going to eat today.

The contents of my stomach currently would be:
Three cookies
4 slices of pizza
and a scoop of gelato

I don't know whats gotten me so lull in non-hungriness at the moment, but I'm sure it has something to do with my unemployment - which my mother was so helpful in pointing out a mere 20 minutes after her arrival home from the cruise.

I don't want to be unemployed. And I don't want a job I hate. So, I really detest the suggestion that I really should be teaching instead of trying out this graphic design thing. Because a) I was breathing underwater in a classroom and b) everyone I know that hates their job won't leave it to pursue something better.

I feel past my use by date. Just like the soy milk I rescued from almost extinction, I'm turning sour. And I still cant find my christmas cake recipe. I need to loose weight again. And for that I need a physiotherapist, a weekly salary, my own apartment and more self control.

Fruit of the Moment: The Russian

No comments:

Post a Comment