Monday, November 1, 2010

George Clooney likes butterflies?

This morning I tried the 5 links for Seek job listings I saved to my desktop stickies over a week ago. Apparently, they no longer existed in the either.

So, todays challenge was pushing past the procrastinating long enough to apply for 9 new jobs I found. I made it through 4 applications before getting rid of 2, leaving three for me to do either after this or tomorrow. I'm assuming it will be the later option.

Had me an early dinner with Buck's Rock Emma O'Pub in Chinatown. Originally I had planned to be in the city today, so it wouldn't have been so obtrusive having to drive in for a dinner. In anycase, tables turned and I had to drive in just for dinner. Not that I wouldn't have done so, just the rain and bad traffic were bothersome. And there were ample of both to be bothered by.

We will all pretend that the eggplant thingy I had in Chinatown was the healthiest option. Agreed? In anycase, its good to see Emma back in the country and healthily continuing her extra-curricular pole-dancing classes.

I for one have sleep to attend to.

Fruit of the Moment: His Face All Red

No comments:

Post a Comment