Saturday, November 6, 2010

Even monster trucks have these

You wake up early, having gone to bed in anticipation of a Leura day trip. But in the first 5 minutes of being awake, the anticipation is shot down and rained on by rain.

Mum and Maureen didn't want to take a trip to Leura (if there was rain) and the light downfall had them convinced it was a bad idea.

Louise quickly phoned up Tuneil and grumpy pants Noah to come down to cafe-of-the-season Lee and Me with us instead. And down we travelled for an amazing late breakfast. My long black came out as a double short black and so with the intensity of A THOUSAND SUNS, the breakfast was beyond awesome.

Louise's camera had ran out of batteries, so we were unable to take some happy snaps of the delicious morsels that delighted our table. But rest assured, we were so impressed that we wanted dessert as well. We walked off breakfast browsing the aisles of David Jones before surprising our breakfast waitress for round two.

I was supposed to see The Glass Menagerie in the city tonight, but when home time came from Louise's place I felt super tired and just down right unmotivated. Especially since I had seen a play last night. So I did the exceedingly boring grocery shopping and talked online.

Following a short call I made on Wednesday, I sent a follow up text to that Hunky Guy I met last week. In such text I requested some hanging out, but haven't gotten a reply yet. I'm not sure how much further I can proceed here. Suggestions are welcome for advice in treading lightly.

Fruit of the Moment: Vanilla Nervana

No comments:

Post a Comment