Friday, November 12, 2010

Extemporaneous Speaking

Lets begin here by contextualising how shit I feel about myself today. And it's pretty shit. More shit than usual in anycase.

Aside from my ordinary day of nothing, where nothing was accomplished, I sat and did nothing.

I felt tired all day. I felt dizzy and sweaty and drained of all energy.

Infact, when I miraculously arrived safely at Leila's house this afternoon to start some film work I was so exhausted that I sat down and cried.

When Leila came home I was talking on the phone so had ceased tears for 10 minutes. But she promptly left and I went promptly back to crying by myself. Glen found me in this state some 40 minutes later.

I just feel so inadequate as a person. Useless and ugly.

Also, I wrote a story about a turtle.

Fruit of the moment: Participle

No comments:

Post a Comment