Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Blonde or Brunette?

Terenchal rain this morning prevented my run for the first time since the program began. Such a disappointment. True it had come at the perfect time, being a night with little to no sleep. And i did feel more alert during the day. Perhaps it was the coffee tho? LOADS of coffee.

Today also was a the first time I ran out of credit before the end of the cycle?! Not convenient. But i must have been a talking whore all week.

Casting for LOVESONG has just gotten harder. I now have too many options for my last cast member, with more to audition, its not looking fun to decide. But im excited that we are good to GO! (finally)

One of the cast, Pete encouraged me to drink more quantities of coffee before going home. And as a result I forgot the Wasabi Sauce due to my talk-a-thon with Gen in my time of casting crisis.

Also, i'm pretty sure Mr Wednesday is into me. He came up with three really lame excuses to talk to me today. This, I find acceptable AND adorable but hopefully not misinterpreted.

Fruit of the Moment: Expensive Eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment