Friday, July 16, 2010

Are you a hypercondriac?

So this RAW diet is awful. I'm super dooper weak.

As in 'it-takes-effort-to-type-these-words-for-you' weak.

The problem may be that I also gave up coffee. This has been giving me splitting headaches all day. Or maybe its the lime that I may have contracted. I found a red disc on my ankle with a red spot in the middle. Im keeping an eye on it for tomorrow.

Pub was amazingly busy today. I was attending to everyone's projects but my own. Plating and editing and printing and adjusting and fixing the printer and paper jamming and such.

Plus I must have a spider in my bed because I keep getting bitten with those vampire bite marks all over my legs.

When it came time for close of shop, I had all of three spoonfuls of salad before jotting off to my room to sleep off the tiredness. I was preparing for the midnight screening of INCEPTION. Which was the matrix sequel I always wanted. Not much eye candy tho. There must have been at least 30 staff members at the Danbury cinema. Which is kinda cool.

Fruit of the Moment: Pepper Poppers

No comments:

Post a Comment