Saturday, July 10, 2010

He went home for a "family emergency"

A very long day indeed.

Currently I am sitting at my Pub desk after printing 20 full colour pages. This, for those of us playing at home consists of printing four colour separations for each page. I get out four peices of plate plastic and print the separations one by one until CYAN, MAGENTA, YELLOW and BLACK are all done. These plates also need to be heat set by running them all through the printed three times to seal the toner on the plastic. Thats 80 pages!?



Kenny here is posing in four colour plates. When you run the plate through the press, the cyan ink will stick to the black toner on the cyan plate and then stamp onto the paper. When all four inks have been pressed onto the page, the result is below.


This morning was my day off.

I got to go into town with Kate and do normal things like eat Poptarts, shop at Walmart, check out Goodwill/salvos and get a haircut. Starbucks as I recall was also involved on our walk from Walmart to New Milford town square.

Kate and I eventually got to see the double feature Despicable Me and Eclipse. During the break between features, I amused myself with a peppermint iced coffee and a visit to the bank so I could activate my american key card I received in the mail after arriving home last year.

We are both very happy that Eclipse came second. It was amazingly amazing. I feel the need to gush on about Rob Paterson until sunrise. Also I found the engagement ring to be quite suitable when he explained where it had come from. What perhaps made the movie amazing for me was the book marks of the exact same conversation with a different result due to the content between the repeat. beautiful cinematography and awesome Return.

Its almost 4am. I gotta get me some sleep.

Fruit of the Moment: Strawberry Champagne Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment