Friday, July 23, 2010

GRANOLA!

Today was great. A very slow Pub day. but great.

I had one program left for the session and not much to achieve. I helped a few CITs (councilors in training) in their indesign/photoshop efforts and got to really concentrate on a nice design for the dance program.

It WAS great until of course I discovered that Barnaby had been stolen by our driver; Jason for a prank. Tomorrow being my day off, I had planned to go out to dinner until the Music Shed asked me and Barnaby to perform in a Muppet Medley with the "More than Forty Fortes" Band.

Unfortunately due to the prank, I:
a) couldn't perform
and
b) couldn't go out to dinner anymore

rendering my whole night off pointless. So so ANGRY.

AND when I confronted Jason about it, he said he was "busy" and couldn't help me.

So storm clouds raging, I for the first time had a temper tantrum at Buck's Rock. I ran to my quarters, punched the wall a few times, slammed some doors and went to bed early to avoid screaming at people I'd regret tomorrow.

Fruit of the moment: Amy's Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment