Friday, July 9, 2010

Usually you can tell if a 15 year old is underage

Not much more to report upon folks.

Emma left today for Vegas. Bob left for his home. Ian left for a camping trip to god knows where and I'm officially living it up on my first day off as of around 5 hours ago.

Breakfast was deliciously awesome. Custardy French Toastness rocked my breakfast boat for sure.

The printer dude from Rush came in and upgraded our printer from "dead" to "repairable". Which is, not that inspiring I guess. But better than nothing.

Our paper order came in today. Half of our paper order. All 27 glorious boxes of card, text and Print stock. Seeing as though 2000 pages can fit inside one box, thats allot of paper.

I finally saw Toy Story Three and laughed and cried and found it to be not one of pixar's finest moments, but worthy of my $11.50 Adult charge. Turns out iI was once again the third wheel on a date to the movies. I went into town with Kate and Steven, not knowing they were an item until after we returned to Buck's Rock and everyone commented on the third wheel nature of the date.

And LATER this evening was the opener of our BR Dungeons and Dragons run. Its exciting to find new people to be a Bard with. Climbing trees and hiding when the monsters attack, followed by a healthy dose of singing in victory. Our Party had began to investigate how a party of 7 guards and x number of prisoners were attacked by the side of the river mere miles away from the penitentiary they were being transferred to. It has been two weeks since either guard or prisoner were seen, and most people suspect giants. On route to investigate the scene of the crime, we were infiltrated by three ill-tempered mutated giant toucans. Within the encounter, i managed to successfully hide, silently move towards trees and scale them for the duration.

Fruit of the moment: Choice of Charity

1 comment:

  1. Did you skip Eclipse?

    I demand heckling!!

    P.S I bought a necklace for my birthday.
    http://www.rileyburnett.com/shop/proddetail.php?prod=nrainbowshort3

    I might buy some more yarn.

    ReplyDelete