Monday, July 26, 2010

Things in butter usually make me happy

Ah, the fine air of sunday morning as it passes me by.

Prior to sleep yesterday evening, I was snagged into a pre bar-hopping party by infamous ex buck's Rock staff member Nora. I say infamous as her epic sacking a few years back was a result of much controversy, given her popularity with the staff and campers and such.

In anycase, she visited last night and was unsuccessful at getting me to visit places that serve alcohol.

"Are you saying no to the best night of your summer?" She asked
"i'm afraid so" I inform.

Being tired is a powerful mighty ally. Even though she had brought along a very handsome male friend.

Today in Pub was all about the Christmas card. I also managed to fit in a bit of D&D within shop hours. I also saw all the new campers of 2nd session arrive! I also slept on the pub floor.

I took Catan with me to 10pm Snack. Got to play 2 whole games. Won me BOTH of them! Its a frigin' miracle.

In other news; i'm very tired. I'm tired from lack of rest and tired from lack of good food. Tired from people stealing Pub's hammock, tired of trying to make the yearbook work in colour and tired of Buck's Rock in general. It's staring to turn out to be not fun at all.

Fruit of the Moment: Harry Frickin' Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment