Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What the hell is this?

I was so gosh darn tired this morning, let me tell you.

It was more than a massive effort to get myself down to breakfast. I arrived RIGHT on 8am. Possibly, the latest I have ever arrived for breakfast.

Meanwhile, Pub got real slow today. Not much could advance forward until information came in and I had massive printing issues with toner not setting to the paper. Streaks and lines and smudges over multiple print outs equals not a very fun morning.

So, in general it turned out to be a bit of a nothing day, where I once again ate too much and got to do office duty. Which I'm at now.

We even had to shut down Pub for the first time this summer because of looming thunderstorms threatening to fry our sever/computer equipment. Yeah. The storms here are that epic. Nothing had happened yet, though I'm told the golf ball hail is arriving shortly.

Its an often occurrence that I find out when people are talking nastily about me behind my back. I don't know why peeps tell me when it happens, but people do. I often don't mind nasty comments directed my way but I find it harder to look the nasty party in the face. So whatever. Who gives a hoot about pleasing everyone anyway?

Fruit of the Moment: DINO NUGGETS!

No comments:

Post a Comment