Sunday, July 25, 2010

If you felt we were closer just now, Its because I just added you on Facebook

Ah! a day of unmotivated nothingness.

I had line duty. Rather Barnaby had line duty; making sure kids stayed in their line and soapy foam got distributed prior to handling food, stopping the spread of diarrhea. But apart from that it was pretty mind numbing.

Also, I got to watch the first 30 minutes of A VERY POTTER SEQUEL which was easily the most exciting thing today.

Try as I might, there was no awesome Yearbook designing. Although, I did read 12 Angry Men. A play by Reginald Rose. Its pretty awesome.

Oh! Also, half the campers went home today. Changeover we call it. That's kinda sad. OH! And I kinda went around and took down all the old shop posters after dinner. OH OH OH!!! And I didn't go out to the movies with the staff tonight because I had seen both Inception and Salt.

Fruit of the Moment: Weird blueberry tart things

No comments:

Post a Comment