Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Put them in someone's mouth

With little sleep I plodded to breakfast; Spencer's Birthday gift in tow. As America does not sell custard powder, The box of custardy awesomeness was well worth the slug from Australia. And a Happy birthday to the amazing Spencer: Doer of awesomeness and watcher of the Golden Girls.

My first stop on the road to a better mood was on the email from a gay mate of mine, who had
a) taken the time to read yesterday's blog and
b) went to the trouble of emailing to cheer me up.
It was very much appreciated. Thanks Corky :)

Next, a British kid named Louis stepped into Pub as his first choice of shop for the summer. Little did he know of Photoshop or such. Before he left today, He had personally laid out 8 year book pages in Photoshop unassisted and assisted with 4 more. It was Amazing! I have a crony. I personally took him around to introduce him to all the other shops he should also visit before locking himself in the world of the yearbook, which he will be doing. Because he is awesome.

And whats the best way to avoid your own worries? Take on other people's woes with advice of your own. Which was precisely my lunch hour. SO MUCH lust and incest going on in this camp. I can play Agony Aunt all day and still have too many patients to see.

I ring Nanny Tess for the first time since I've made it to America saying I miss her allot before jotting off to Office duty. (I must adjust that I had also phoned my father the other day and love him as well as anyone else I mentioned previously)

Next, I try Kettlecorn brand Popcorn and die of delight.

Finally I watch Die Hard 4.0; a romantic tale between Justin Long and Bruce Willis.

Now I'm in quite the happy mood (despite my incredibly itchy toe...) OMG IT ITCHES!!!!

Fruit of the Moment: Not-so-vegetarian "vegetarian" bake

No comments:

Post a Comment