Thursday, July 29, 2010

You guys stay right there


Something that has been on my mind for quite some time was officially taken off the worrisome shelf it has been sitting on and passed on into the realm of others. That waiter was certainly glad to get rid of his wine bottle.

The no sleeping at Buck's Rock has begun. With very little sleep due to the Birthday Party in Emma's Bed and no running due to a very injured left knee cap, I could barely make the 8am breakfast call. I made it; unshaven. Albeit depressed that my brokenish knee prevents me from running this Saturday. Sad Face.

Pub was crazy town today. I helped our ex-CIT-turned-theatre-CIT complete a program for tonight's second session play THE WISE MEN OF CHELM. It was his first program after years of being involved in theatre. And it was beautiful. Clean, stylish, and simplistic. Also, new Pubbie Louis powerhousing was through the designs for the Yearbook dividers and Mark got cracking on a Buck's Rock Reunion invitation with a pressed flower collage.

Tonight, Kenny Murphy took Becca from Photo, Phil from Evening Activities, Random girl I don't know from Video and I out for ice cream, coffee and Bouncy ball purchasing. It was absolutely fabulous. I even got soap from Big Y.

It was unfortunate that we misheard what time our Pub shop would be playing board games tonight. Kenny, Carson and I thought it was 10:30pm. But really, it was 8:30. We were very ashamed to miss out on it.

I made myself stay up and write a proposal for a new theatrical endeavor.

Fruit of the Moment: BOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment