Thursday, July 22, 2010

If you saw Equus, you'd find this funny.

Hey blogger fans.

Today, my t shirt was too tight for comfort. Super.

Also, I slept for one whole hour in the pub hammock. Amazing.

Also, I dealt with more printer issues. Period.

Also, I had a long conversation with Bob about how I'm finding the summer. In which I described my disappointment for the lack of Vee and Amanda. I also got a letter from Krispy and missed Coconut allot. I think Buck's Rock is missing Coconut. I feel I may have pinpointed the exact thing missing from my 2010 summer. Yeah.

Also, there was a gigantic downpour and I ran around in the torrential rains laughing hysterically. For real.

Also, we had our third Dungeons and Dragons meeting. The result of which is we are still trapped inside the gaol, but found a hidden trap door, killed a creepy old dude who attacked the monk when he insulted him, and tore out his eyes to keep. We left it at that while we slept next to his burning body. True story.

Fruit of the Moment: I am an asteroid

No comments:

Post a Comment