Friday, July 30, 2010

That's the BOOM! I'm Out

Once again, I'm so exhausted.

Pub was a blur of nodding off all day. My hour off was taken in the morning to participate in the second session clown show. Its always interesting to have the work you've done over the past 20 hours blurred away to oblivion.

My knee continues to be absurdly and depressingly sore.

And I cannot begin the express the difficulties I've been having with a custom button making company online. Seems, after I made some cool buttons for Buck's Rock allot more people started wanting them. So I looked into purchasing a stock of 500 or so.

This one company just had no frigin' clue. They kept on charging me for full colour prints even when I sent them multiple variations of the same 2 colour artworks, including colour separations ready for press. In the end, my frustration won and with a 20 second call to a different company, I had a cheaper price for more buttons with a faster delivery time.

After dinner, I spent some time hanging out with our CIT Amy.

After this, was the first meeting of the Staff Play. We got around 40 people involved and I get to put on NINE-THIRY-SIX again!! Hopefully the guy I'm after for the final part will be interested.

Fruit of the Moment: No Nugget Lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment