Saturday, July 31, 2010

Men wearing ties? I know we shouldn't have given them voting rights.


Today was a complete waste of a day off. Huzah for everything.

It completely sucked because half the day I spent sleeping in. Which means now I am still wide awake and its like 2am in the morning. Which means tomorrow I will be absurdly tried and depressed I'm not ruining in the New Milford 8. Which means less happiness all around.

The most exciting thing that happened today was calling up my bank when $900 of charges were made to my credit card because a company kept trying to process a payment that didn't go through and now all the funds are being held even though nothing has been charged. I am Jack's complete lack of surprise. The only payphone I could find was behind this pavilion where a chorus of 50 people were singing SEASONS OF LOVE from RENT. So I spoke with some dude at like 4pm in the USA, which made it 6am in Australia. Which means randomness.

I also saw Dinner for Schmucks. Which I laughed out loud to a few times. Which means I really enjoyed it.

I also broke my toe. Which means it is bleeding.

I also slept through breakfast and dinner today, leaving me with milkshakes, coffees, cookies and more cookies for food. Which means i'm feeling blurgh from food.

Fruit of the Moment: Cherry Vanilla

2 comments:

  1. How did you bend your foot that way in the photo?! hehe. Skype fail today. But let me know what time is a good time for Skyping, and we'll get right onto it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My foot is detachable. Didn't you know?
    I believe 3pm Monday your time was most convenient.

    ReplyDelete