Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Shut up you look sexy; Sit down


Epic day.

Epic Program. Epic Eating. Epic still not playing Dungeons and Dragons. Epic Internet Fails. Epic mosquito bites.

My run this morning was ran at half capacity. The French Toast that followed was awfully delicious but at the same time awful.

We had our pub lunch today and Emma found peace with Three Brothers. My “meal” which was a waffle and cream cheese icing. Call that a meal if you will, was sprinkled in chocolate and followed by a slice of cheesecake.

I think it is time that someone took me by the hand and forced me into a salad diet. Saddie is doing the raw food diet for the week. Maybe I should see if I can last a week on raw foods.
Raw foods are anything uncooked. Fruits and Salads and grains and nuts are all on the menu. Cheese and Milk and Butter and Desserts and anything cooked is out. Lets try this. For real. I gotta do something because I’m just eating crap all day and I really want it to stop. One week. I’ll give myself coffee.

Tonight was board game night in Pub. Amy, Brian, Spencer and Bex all gathered round the $5 Smartass board to battle it out trivia style.

Brian being the youngest beat us all with his insanely powerful pool of general knowledge. Basically, you’d want this guy as your millionaire phone a friend or Trivial Pursuit partner.

Smartass.

Happy Birthday Leila. May the Power of the Birthday be strong with you.

Fruit of the Moment: 24 Value Pack o’ Poptarts

No comments:

Post a Comment