Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'm sorry, I'm so confused. Link get down.


This morning, was not all together frustrating.

In fact, I ran 8 miles. Which is awesome. I was congratulated by a nice elderly lady out for her morning walk at the 6 mile mark. It was super satisfying.

Sadly, the Barnaby situation had not been resolved as I discovered a ransom note and video attached to my pub computer. I wrote the following letter and sent it to everyone I knew who could spread the word.

Dear all,

Thank you for the efforts you put into making the Barnaby hostage video. It is appreciated on some creative level.
Unfortunately, last night he was required for a music shed performance. And today being my day off, I had originally planned to go out for dinner last night. I stayed on campus specifically for the mushed concert and couldn’t perform thanks to you.
Im not on campus today, and have informed Mickey of the prank.

-Kenney.

I left the camp and walked for 50 minutes into town for breakfast. Granola and real coffee was on the menu. So gosh darn amazing.

And then, if you will... a further 40 minute walk to Wallmart further in town.

Aside from the rain and a car almost killing me as I jumped out of its swerving way mere centimeters from impact... Today was a fabulous day. Oh yeah, did I mention the leet skills in kung fu jumping out of the car of death's way? I was all like I'm gonna jump away from you, and I did and it was all like cool and shit.

I spent up big in every shop I visited. I now own sandals that have no seemliness. Also, a few more books. And a ton of more sugar.

I met Kenny, Rebecca and Lesley for dinner at SALSA. Mexican ahoy!

Tonight, upon return (post driving back to camp!!) I found my Dance program to be amazing. The print turned out so much awesome. I also got an amazing postcard from miss VEE. Actually, no. PUB got a postcard. But I still love it always.

Barnaby turned up at the staff meeting locked in a cage. The prank was over and Carson ripped him from the bars made of electrical tape.

I also called Louise and Leila. Two very important people. That I love and miss very much.

Fruit of the Moment: Water Shots

No comments:

Post a Comment