Thursday, September 30, 2010

You need something bland

And as the ocean washes over me, I have more nothing to deal with.

Such as my car's service. Driving the 9km, and walking back. Walking the 9km to retrieve said car and driving back. Such was the day of ritual suncream application and highway walking.

I completely bailed on my diet. Come 4pm, I'd had enough. A slice of cake, with lots of sugar later and I was indulging in things like a peanut butter sandwich and some rice pudding. Point is, I blew it. Point is I just have nothing to control at the moment. Point is my brain hurts from the intake of sugar as I grab a muffin.

Walking down the highway, talking on my phone to Glen, I actually lowered my phone by instinct when a cop car was approaching on the opposite side of the road. Stupidly I realised I wasn't behind the wheel.

I made Mum and Dad a traditional Lamb Pie for their dinner. Complete with all the trimmings like lard pastry, rosemary lamb gravy and all. It took all day to make (well to slow cook anyhew). They seemed to love it. All was well I guess? Cooking has become the last thing I'm holding onto.

Fruit of the Moment: 100's and 1000's

No comments:

Post a Comment