Friday, June 11, 2010

For inquiries, call 99334151

When waking up on the eve of a 3 day weekend, it's not a good day to feel like crawling into a hole and not emerging into the world.

I daresay I wouldn't be paid if I didn't turn up to work. And with my now climbing credit card bills thanks to my recent brush with an inconsiderate litterbug SMASHING my windscreen, I need all the mula I can get my grubby little hands on.

Gab at work was really nice to me today. Which really helped perk me up. She's been uber supportive recently, which is uber awesome.

I claimed my last coffee off of Phil the Coffee Guy, as next week he is off surfing his way down the coast of Australia. Crazy mo fo.

Athina had us on another rampage through the Gazal offices, clearing out all the unwanted sample stock. Which means more sample sales. Only this time, I can see all the stuff I worked on over the past year being fought over by employees out to grab a $40 bra for a buck.

I don't know why I didn't expect it being a long weekend and all, but traffic was a complete nightmare coming back from the city. 1 and a half hours for 10km? This was not fun. Thus I was uber late in getting to Mums house in preparation for tomorrow's festivities.

I'm just so frikin tired I don't know the difference between a cookie and a biscuit any more :(

Kenney Out.

Fruit of the Moment: Pide Garlic Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment