Monday, June 7, 2010

He's a slut cos he's got Chlamydia

I slept over Leila's house last night for the first time in like, forever. I'm super tired now.

It was good to see that Phil the coffee man had returned to work this morning. He makes very nice coffee. And I know how I like my coffee. And he makes it that way.

I get a phone call from the apple store today about my software complaint. They helped me fix my mighty mouse wheel problem. If the scroll ball is dodgy or broken, just rub it for about a minute back and forth upside down on paper until it starts clicking over again. Worked for me and my mouse has been broken for about a month now.

I had a spare hour up my sleeve at work today, so I decided to start collating all my unused work for future use and resume purposes.

Nanny Tess is staying at my Mum's house at the moment, so I visited for tea and made 2 mushroom pasta with Philadelphia & blue cheese sauce.

Fruit of the Moment: Egg-flip

No comments:

Post a Comment