Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Not that he cares what I think

I managed to wake up about 4 times last night. That's at least once every hour folks! And it wasn't a URGH?! I need to get to sleep waking up, it was a real 'I'm-wide-awake' type waking up.

So its no surprise that when 3pm came today, I was dead to the world.

Meanwhile, Phil the coffee guy has stopped coming to work during the day. Thus limiting his delicious coffees to 8:15am visits. That's at least half his original daily visits folks!

After feeling a little cloud nine-ish yesterday due to the temporary insanity that comes with crushes, I managed to plummet down to Earth today and face the reality of the situation which was that I was being ridiculous. As usual. But no QS suffering this round. That's the same results with a completely new outcome for me folks!

Also, Leila is very pretty and awesome at hiding cookies. That's a really nice thing to say folks!

Fruit of the Moment: Belated Rice Paper Rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment