Sunday, June 13, 2010

Kenney stole my idea for the blog post title

Glen was the first to rise this morning. Last night, he and Leila stayed over my house on their way cross country. He looked after Link while I took in the view on my 8 mile run.

Sadly, it took me 4 more minutes to complete than last week's run, which is less than desirable. But I was tired. Perhaps I will run with more sleep tomorrow, although looking at the current time this may not be possible.

Today was all about the aftermath. No more party. No more cake. And soon, no more Kenney as he prepares to jett off to the USofA.

Leila and I allowed everyone to accompany us to breakfast this morning, and we were both horrified to find the eggs were 2nd hand leftovers. Well, probably not that bad, but they were pretty feral. Especially compared to every other tables. A fresh batch had fixed the egg problem, but in the process of replacing the meal, the focaccia was replaced with toast. Double Bay HAS spoilt us.

Louise was super dooper tired suffering a little post party blues me thinks, so it was good she caught up on some sleep. I, meanwhile spent the remainder of my day with Nanna Tess and Mum. I hired UP and got a few hamburgers together and we sipped our OAK classic milks, crying to the worlds most beautiful movie. Seriously. It makes me want to work for PIXAR. I need to find a way to make this happen. People: post your KENNEY IS AWESOME letters to the PIXAR head office* ASAP. Included below is a sample:

Dear Pixar,

Kenney. Is. Awesome. Period.

Hire him.

Love,
[your name]

Fruit of the Moment: Erwin's Eggs
*Pixar Animation Studios
1200 Park Avenue Emeryville,
California 94608

No comments:

Post a Comment