Sunday, June 27, 2010

That would be really unfair on the horse


Bob took us yard sale hopping this morning in beautiful downtown New Milford. I got the comics above for $11.

Ian, more importantly took us to Starbucks afterwards. Rebecca and I were forever thankful and I bought a travel mug from the 1950's.

PubShop today needed the setting up of the computers and the installation of the softwares and the protection of the admin passwords and the solving of the wireless peripherals battery life issue.

Meanwhile I caved in and ate like a 14 year old all day. I was also anxious to discover I fell victim to either poison ivy or loads of bed bug bites centralized in the foot area. Time and itching shall tell.

This evening was Coffee House. Its an annual Buck's Rock informal talent show in which Marie always refuses to sing and then ends up singing two songs. Quilty played one song and I read my favorite children's book; Where the Wild Things Are to the staff. When I had them all participate in the wild rumpus, I screamed STOP at the top of my vocal chords while jumping on top of a chair. The noise went from deafening to a hall of complete silence. Nice.

Post Coffee House, I played a few confusing games of Mancala with Set builder Noah followed by an amazingly epic 3 hour game of 6 player Chinese checkers that lasted until 2am.

Fruit of the Moment: Good Times Noodle Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment