Saturday, June 26, 2010

Ian is fixing the door with Bob

Ah, the day of cleaning. Here at Buck's Rock everyone gets to clean their shop on the first official working day. I was surrounded by go getters and it was quite serendipitous.

Last night, I managed to both visit the local drinking haunt Barringtons with Cameron McFee and his cohort AND stay up until 3:3oam with the gang at the Four Seasons to commemorate the opening of Buck's Rock 2010. There was much talking of the shit and attempted push ups.

Today, I managed to somehow survive on 2 hours sleep. I tried the run around camp, running much further than I had ever ran last year, but falling about 100m short of the camp entrance upon return.

I also discovered the cookies here. I had around 12 I'd guess. But then again, I probably haven't been eating enough. I will need to adjust this so I'm not starving come 3pm again.

This afternoon we named our Pub shop computers. They are all after villains. Mine Computer's name is Olaf.

This evening was a famed trip to WALLMART. I got me a trolley full of crap I don't need. Huzah for crap I don't need; Huzah!

I wan bed so bad right now I cant even think straight. Barnaby and my computer equipment has finally been transferred down to Pub where they belong.

Tomorrow shall bring saturday morning Connecticut yard sales :)

Fruit of the Moment: The Return of the Vanilla Yogurt Coated Pretzels

No comments:

Post a Comment