Saturday, June 19, 2010

I lament tennant every day

3:15am. The time I awoke to drive my parents to the airport, so they could catch their flight to Perth.
4:15am. The time I am entering the M5.
5:15am. The time Mum buys me an apple and cinnamon muffin to go with my coffee.
6:15am. The time I arrive in Double Bay and decide to take a little snooze in my car Baybalu.
7:15am. The time I wake up and walk aimlessly around Woolworths
8:15am. The time I pick up Genevieve to go to breakfast
9:15am. The time I decide that my corn fritters were bland and ordinary and that I wasn't hungry.
10:15am. The time I am busting to go to the toilet while driving home on the M5
11:15am. The time I am running my 8 mile Sunday run.
12:15pm. The time Louise is making me pancakes while I'm on the phone to Mum who has arrived in Perth
1:15pm. The time I am procrastinating on Facebook by updating my profile picture instead of packing my bags for America.
2:15pm. The time I am sleeping in my room from being tired.
3:15pm. The time I am continuing my sleep
4:15pm. The time I am starting to pack my bags and organise my clothes
5:15pm. The time I am eating left over noodles.
6:15pm. The time I am figuring out what toiletries I need for the overseas trip.
7:15pm. The time I am buying Barnaby a new outfit for his brithday
8:15pm. The time I am dropping off a scarfe at Seán's house.
9:15pm. The time I have finished my macaroni and cheese to write this sentence.

Fruit of the Moment: Discarded Trifle

No comments:

Post a Comment