Sunday, June 6, 2010

Holy Crap! There's a door here

Today I made my way through 2 packets of those Coles Sticky Date Cookies.

Leila pointed out that they had way too much sugar for a normal cookie. So, I feel the urge to resist them is building inside of me but for the moment I remain helpless to their sugary sugary deliciousness.

I felt a little out of breath for the first 2km of my run this morning as well. Which normally doesn't happen. Perhaps the crazy cookie eating and this thing with the weazing out of breathness are connected in some way? I tend to hope not.

I spent the day sleepily traveling down to Wollongong to do some digital work on the PC and for a bit of rest. I had not suspected they had bought the world's most amazing bread. I had not suspected that the garlic would burn my mouth or that my digital rendering would take upwards of 4 hours. Dam old computer. I'm also trying to get around to converting a few videos of Glen's to DVD.

Tonight, I enjoyed a potato dinner with the new Dr Who. It was a cool episode. I didn't have to ask Leila any expositionary type questions, because the writers had managed to cover all the "i've missed 2 seasons and have no idea who these new characters are" problems with seamless dialogue.

During the episode I was trying to work out where I had seen the actor who played The Doctor. After a while it dawned on me that his complete insanity combined with a touch of geekyness mirrors fellow blogger Sean. I couldn't believe it. I'm like no way?! Its seriously uncanny. Well, at least I think so.

Fruit of the Moment: Lack of Caramel

No comments:

Post a Comment