Thursday, June 10, 2010

They are your last batch okay?

So much sadness. So much coldness. So little exercise and so many cookies.

Driving down the highway to work this morning, the carless ute in front of me decides to throw some rubbish out of their window. Hitting my windscreen, their crime became MORE THAN my week's wage. I now have a bill for a new car windscreen thanks to the enormous crack running through the middle of the glass.

I just don't get it. It got me down. Real down. All day. Not even a banana caramel muffin break muffin could cheer me up. Nor coffee it would seem. Or cookies. Even the David Jones cookies I bought turned out to be terrible. So I didn't eat any.

I think i'm also still riding the wave of upsetness due to a certain crush not liking me back. And combined with my visit to George street Apple Store, It was a fun filled day.

Louise and I had pancakes for dinner. And they were delicious. And now I am very tired. I am tired of everything. I'm so busy and yet doing nothing at the same time.

Fruit of the Moment: boss in a bakery

No comments:

Post a Comment