Tuesday, June 15, 2010

You've never heard of MacArthur Park?

Happy 21st Birthday Louise.

You now have a cool hat and a 56 piece cutlery set and I hereby officially relinquish all responsibilities as the older doting brother. I am much much proudness of you.

And, as promised, the sugariffic cake is above.

Given the short length of time until next I fly away to the USofA, it would seem that I am now in high demand. I'm quickly booking out for my time remaining in Oz. Tomorrow night, Friday night, Saturday day and night, Sunday morning and day... GOSH! So many things to do and so little time. Was i doing anything on Thursday yet? I hope not; I need to visit Mac Square.

Soon, I will be in the land of Corn Syrup and Pop Tarts.

Fruit of the Moment: Pre Dinner Coconut Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment