Thursday, June 3, 2010

Prolly Andy

Today I managed to spend a motzah on postage stamps from a man with crooked eyes at the Banksmeadow post office. He sold me lots and lots of $2 stamps that I completely covered a box with in order to send off into the wild green yonder.

Soon, it shall arrive at its destination and cause happiness. Then all the motzah in the world will have made it worth it :)

Phill the coffee man was not in today, and his replacements didn't make coffee the same.

At around 4pm, I was about to ring Louise and ask to go to Mondos tonight. Then she like sms ME instead saying the exact same thing. I was like... SORTED. And thats why I had gnocchi for dinner.

I also had me some gelato. I welcome it back to the fold.

Fruit of the Moment: caramel coconut

No comments:

Post a Comment