Thursday, June 3, 2010

Oh yes. They bought them.


So it took me all of 28 hours to fall off the new diet plan.

a) I ate in te car
b) I ate many cookies
c) I now feel sick and will have the ability to eat more cookies tomorrow

I've always had to deal with guys I know eating whatever they want sans consequences. I hate being gay sometimes. Most of "the gays" are not interested in anyone with more than 2% body fat. Its criminal and depressing and results in the guilty consumption of cookies.

Meanwhile, today was insanely busy at work. I was on the go: non stop. I also got to work on three design projects for mates. An acting website for Belinda, a logo for Louis, and a Trailer Title card for Bradley [above].

The things I can accomplish when I have my mac back and have used it to blast the apple store with my complaints of their lack of service and attention during my last visit. Stupid "magic" iPad customers getting first preference.

Fruit of the Moment: Nougat Disposal

No comments:

Post a Comment