Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Nobody makes money in the theatre

Back to morning runs, back to work and back to my diet.

Over the past month I have noticed that cookies have become a particularly evil addiction of mine. And how beautiful they are. But when you're eating upto one packet in a sitting, its time to slam on some breaks. Clearly, the 3 months of dieting has screwed with my self control.

Hense, I'm back on the diet. The diet being eating controlled portions, without sweets and plain tasteless foods. This shouldn't last too long. Why only 2 minutes ago, I made a banana cake mix big enough to make three muffins. I looked at it for like three whole minutes before chucking it in the rubbish bin with a sigh.

I guess I will need to replace my need for sweet with bitter bitter tea and coffee.

I can make it to Buck's Rock without breaking into all bets are off eating mode. I have a few indulgences along the road. Most notably my farewell picnic, where I intend to eat like gangbusters.

I'm finally coming to you from my now completely fixed Macbook Pro. The doctor prescribed a new hard-drive and I bought Clive the beautiful Snow Leopard operating system. So far no kinks, but I expect them to come soonish. I had to walk all the way to the George Street store from Broadway Shopping centre, but it was worth it. Also, I have a pretty new mouse.

The cashier at the Apple Store told me the upgrade was not compatible with Tiger. LIAR! Filthy filthy LIAR! rather than spend a BAGILLION GAZILLION dollars on the Tiger to Snow Leopard upgrade, I happy bought my $39 operating system scott free. Take THAT you dirty, dirty LIAR!

Fruit of the Moment: Riot for Refugees

No comments:

Post a Comment