Friday, June 4, 2010

Saying I'm Ranga

I like trains. Leo's Favourite train is the F train.

I decided against sleeping in my car this morning when I got to work an hour early. Such is always the case on Friday. No traffic going to work, and gridlock central on the way home. Add some torrential rains in there and a fire in Newtown and you got yourselves bedlam.

Work was completely pointless today aswell. Nothing achieved. Nothing gained. And everyone ignored me in my new isolated office. Now all I need to do is sneak in a few gamers and a Wii and have myself a playroom at work.

Radio host Roger Bailey totally geeked me out today. I can't wait to get back to D&D. Tomorrow I shall take my sister into the city for her Birthday. Hope she enjoys herself.

Fruit of the moment: Coconut Macaroons

No comments:

Post a Comment