Tuesday, August 10, 2010

And i'll be like... "Yes, Mr Ogilvie Sir."

And up next is our Layout staff meeting when we allocate the rest of the summer's Publications! Getting up at 8:30 and working out it would be better to stay awake then get another hour sleep was a tough call made by a bunk mate.

Armed with Rainbow Pebbles for breakfast I was determined to get things rolling. And so, we worked it out and my workload is less scary than initially thought.

Today, I worked on artistically placing 8 pages of typed words onto one page. Here is a sample of the result:


This is size 6 font, zoomed-in btw.

The highlight of my day besides this, was the trip to Starbucks and the subsequent drinking of iced coffees. Which followed with an unfortunate urge to go to the toilet when I was alone on office duty this evening having no one to relive me. It took allot of general shouting to grab anyone nearby who could mind the office while I addressed my coffee deposit.

Fruit of the Moment: Random Ice-cream Party in 10 Minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment