Monday, August 30, 2010

Your cookie is for free, but I have to talk to that guy.


So what you have to appreciate about Disneyworld, is that every park is exactly the same. Save of course the content. Everything is beautifully laid out. Gifts shops and eateries everywhere. A few rides, a few presentations, a heck of allot of ingenuity and of course a few well thought out morals here and there.

Epcot (or Experimental Prototype Community Of Tomorrow) is more of the same. Epcot's theme is 'the world'. Everything is split up into countries that circle a great lake in the centre of the park. And at the entrance? A giant white golf ball (see above) with a automated ride through time detailing our progress with technology from the dawn of time to the present day.

I got to be disappointed with the ever hyped up SOARIN' ride. Where you dangle out over a giant semi-sphere cinema screen as it shows you helicopter footage. It was cool, but also a let down after hearing so much about it being the best experience in the park.

Food was okay too. There were options but the taste was bland and ordinary. And my cookie made me cough for like 20 minutes solid in the line of and during the Donald Duck Mexico boat ride.

There were two male candy sightings today. One was wearing a grey shirt and was approx. my age, Disneyworlding it up by himself. One was wearing a purple shirt, although younger and traveling in a pack of three other duche bags.

Additionally, a staff (or cast member) stopped me walking out of a store and started asking about my shirt. He was for some reason, very impressed by it and it took me too long to work out that he was over the counter flirting. Only without the counter in-between. And without me realising it. But then again, thats often my story.

Got to speak with Tuneil this morning! It's fair to say that 90% of our conversation was about Justin. (The other 10% was spent stalking Justin on facebook). I also got to speak with MISS VEE!!! And it was great to finally meet the mysterious Pete she's been hanging out with. I got to hang out on Skype with Sean this morning as well after he got home from school.

Fruit of the Moment: Not waiting for eggs breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment