Wednesday, August 25, 2010

For passengers who have not traveled with us since 1957


Ian drove me to the station once again this morning. We shared a coffee and a chat. He seemed real sad to see me leave. I'm sad to leave also.

There was a woman on the train this morning who gave me the tip to get off at 125th street instead of Grand Central for LaGuardia Airport taxi services. She then asked if I was quote unquote "big on musical theatre" (for realz) to which I realised she had been chatting me up. Shame.

Airports suck. Bumping into Royce from Buck's Rock at the airport didn't suck. Getting motion sickness on the way down to Florida did. Also there was a small child vomiting for most of the way there. Also, there wasn't a single television on board. Also, the only food on board was a cookie.

Disneyworld was less than amazing on first impression. Sadly. Mostly because it was overcast and rainy. But the check in process was pretty sweet. Apart from having to lug my own luggage. Which suited me fine. I'm totally impressed that I'm living in the giant head of Buzz Lightyear.

Fruit of the Moment: Butter Pecan

No comments:

Post a Comment