Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm pretty sure you left me at McDonalds...

Arriving at the 9:15am staff meeting by 9:35am was all our car could manage after driving home from New Hampshire. The meeting was completely on the way out as we were on the way in. As camp director Laura handed me my check out forms, all I could do was giggle my way to Pub.

Once again I had me a day of zombie zombiness. Positive to note there were no kids. Negative to note we had to clean up... Pub.

And scan the entire yearbook. Page by page.

And not sleep all day.

And then have a power nap prior to the Staff Party.

Most notably it rained allot today. Also, meal options were shit for meat eaters and okay for vegetarians due to everything being left overs. Hooray for left overs.

The staff party, which turned out to be most certainly bizare, regretful (for others) and uneventful (for me) was 20% okay and 80% lameo.

I won this year's MOST OUTGOING Gong Award at camp. My shock prevented me from saying anything but "It is strange receiving this award since I never went out."

Also, It is always awkward when minors approach you for things like condoms. You have two options here and both are not fun. The most responsible in situations where people are beyond blind with the sauce, is to provide the rubber and encourage them being a responsible member of society. Which is often not on the cards by this point.

Fruit of the Moment: cinnamon garnish?

No comments:

Post a Comment