Friday, August 13, 2010

smile at them with a hidden bird in your pocket

With a little under 2 hours of sleep, there was groans as I set about for a morning shower. I cant for the life of me remember if I made my bed, but I made it to breakfast. I think?

In any case, today we had page after page of design work. Forgetting that two programs were due today and having a fun time putting them together at the last minute with spray adhesive and guillotines.

I put my layout campers to work on their final submissions for the yearbook, while I set about setting up for a 23 full colour pages. Thats like 92 separate plates!

I've found little times to rehearse for my two staff plays for next Tuesday, but I recall having set both for tomorrow night. So this will be fun times.

Soon camp will be over. And I wont need to stay up until 5am designing and printing.

Fruit of the Moment: Penicillin Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment