Wednesday, August 4, 2010

...and I'm finally Jewish.

Last night, again with the lack of sleep it was only fair that today existed thanks to my two whole buckets of coffee. It was a serious mouthful of liquid gold that has kept me running all day long.

From laying out shop pages of the yearbook, designing posters and camper articles, to working with Herbie on our sketches for hosting tonight's Talent Night. It was a non stop mayhem ride of craziness and over tired gogo awesomeness.

I seriously spent 30 minutes finding coffee on campus this morning. The actual coffee was from Photo, percolator from Video, and boiling water from Set Building. I made sure I had me a nice cup of consciousness before staring any heavy lifting.

Herbie and I managed to pull together quite a random collection of comedy sketches. The crowd went wild for Barnaby every time he came out and Herbie was great at being the camper who hated Barnaby so much that every second act was spent apologising for being mean, or for kicking him off stage or for doubting his realness. It was great.



Tonight was also the first time my NINE-THIRTY-SIX cast got together for the staff play. Well, two out of three anyway. We couldn't get a hold of Cameron McFee, and since I found out that he had been missing all evening, I figured he's staying hidden for a night. Hopefully he'll come back.

I look forward to more than 4 hours sleep tonight. My word.

Fruit of the Moment: Pregnant Dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment