Sunday, August 29, 2010

I love your rainbow, it's fabulous!

What are you celebrating sir? Have a magical day.

eh,

whatever.

After last night's late night movie extravaganza with cookies, I had to take a sick day from the parks. My 4pm wake up was a perfect sign to head into the Magic Kingdom for some shopping (and a frozen latte, not to be confused with the by far insufferior frozen cappuccino).

It was pretty much the entire day. Shopping and waiting around for an hour in the freezing air conditioning for a seat at Tony's Italian Restaurant (the one from Lady and the Tramp). After an hour of soul crushing air-con, the restaurant surprised me with an astounding selection of Vegetarian. I had to make a CHOICE! Yeah, I know! The green apple sorbet was astounding too; complete with chunks of apple skin.

Later, the bus shuttle taking me home was also transporting two of the most obnoxious American children you could possibly imagine. Their conversation about absolutely nothing contained the phrase "remember that time when..." allot. And they kept getting louder with each new sentence. They were more than screaming after 20 minutes. One of the two actually developed a horse voice half way through. It was that extreme. I shit you not.

Fruit of the Moment: Zucchini Fries

No comments:

Post a Comment