Saturday, August 14, 2010

Do you feel like you can make it?

I haven't been sleeping and this, I feel is the reason for my poor mood and behavior today.

I first of all turned up late to work. More specifically after working until 5am, I came down to the Pub shop at 8:30, only to sleep in the hammock for 2 hours. Which was a mistake and basically destroyed me.

And when, after a day of campers being too loud, and printers being too noisy and a lack of coffee providing me with the headache that could split a banana behind my right eye, the camp director told me I wasn't allowed to play hooky by skipping the staff meeting. ANS AND AND AND AND... I had myself a shut down.

I skipped the meeting. I skipped the channel and ducked out of my life for a few moments. Upon reflection, I wanted to skip town also. And after I was approached by an admin staff member here to ask why I wasn't at the meeting i rudely replied that I wasn't there specifically because I was told I had to be there. And it's not like everyone goes. They don't. Quite frankly, a lot of people NEVER go.

From a summer with absolutely no creative, social or intellectual satisfaction in any way I found the evening to progressively get worse when the people I've been trying to rehearse with for NINE-THIRTY-SIX once again couldn't band together. Well, more specifically Cameron McFee didn't make it to the second rehearsal. Again.

In any case, please accept this as my letter of resignation. I'll pick my paycheck up from the office tomorrow.

Fruit of the Moment: Anarchy, loss and depression

No comments:

Post a Comment