Thursday, August 19, 2010

I appreciate how delicately you handled that, but it wasn't necessary.

Many awesome things happened today:

a) Not working in Pub.
b) Sleeping in until 1:30pm
c) Eating lunch with Emma at Three Brothers Diner.
d) Having my cardigan repaired at the Sewing shop :)
e) Having a milkshake at the sugar hoot
f) Having an 10pm Venti Americano Coffee at Starbucks
g) Watching Scott Pilgrim, wich was an EPIC of EPIC EPICNESS!
h) Playing Bananagrams with Marie, Mallory, Emma and Random woman I don't know
i) Ben and Jerry's Ice-cream

Also, most notable of notes is my discussion with the head of Performing Arts Sam Kusntez. It seems that a wave of unhappy staff have approached our now disgruntled camp director and he is franticly applying bandaids to situations all over camp in order not to loose key personnel. I feel that Sam is now aware of my previous applications for working in theatre and my umbrella philosophies as a director. And that this is a positive thing.

Send my regards to depression, bitch.

Fruit of the Moment: Portobello Mushrooms

No comments:

Post a Comment