Tuesday, August 31, 2010

So i'd look good riding a bike naked.

So, when you stay up until 5am talking to people from home, theres no way you're getting up to visit a park.

My parents took me to Disneyland when I was 11 and they lasted for 5 days straight of theme park madness. Now, I'm half their age and can't take more than one day without needing a day break in between each and I don't have two children driving me nuts at every turn. Whats with that? I have a new found respect for their commitment to Disney back in 1995.

So, there really isn't much to report on today.

I wrote a semi application email to direct a show with the Arcadians in 2011. I say semi because I submitted five show choices; concerned that I'm not in the country to discuss it face to face and that the shows I'm interested in, are not the best sell for their patrons.

Their selection meeting is two days before I get back to Australia, so I'm a little worried I wont be able to communicate my ideas properly.

Tonight, I had dinner reservations at BOMA, which turned out to be an African themed Sizzler. With less than half the classyness. And a waitress who did nothing but show me where to collect my plate from and look at me with a smirk as I said I wasn't waiting for anyone to join me.

Fruit of the moment: Watermelon rind salad

No comments:

Post a Comment