Monday, August 9, 2010

Where are the nuclear weapons? Tell me where they are.

Having fully realised that coming back to Buck's Rock wasn't such a crash hot idea after all, It took effort to start my morning today. Especially since yesterday was completely stuffed with New Jersey awesomeness.

Last night, I was woken at around 3:30am by a very large group of staff who had returned home late after the traditional Saturday night out. I must have been worried about something because my brain refused to allow my sleep back. COMPLETELY frustrated that they wouldn't stop laughing and talking over each other, I eventually shouted at the lot of them in an uneven and groggily stupor. Sincerely, I received an apology and they immediately left for bed. This, made me feel worse for the wear as I had broken their fun, so I tossed and turned for an hour worrying about that. Futile nonsense indeed.

Today though, was an excellent run of things. So much work got done for the ever creeping yearbook deadlines. I essentially set out to plate all my colour pages and I just about did it. The only thing preventing me from finishing was not time, but the near death of our BRAND NEW TONER. Quite frustrating. But the silver lining in this raincloud is a trip to both the Office Supply store STAPLES and Starbucks tomorrow. The obvious advantage is the gain of more coffee; for me.

Emma and I stayed up all night to complete the herculean task of setting up Ian for his mighty annual attempt of beating his daily printing run. I wish him all the best, as I won't be here to see him start given the all nighter I pulled.

Fruit of the Moment: Chocolate Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment