Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Escape! Break the enchantment!

Ah, what a beautiful, sweet over the top awesome difference EIGHT HOURS of sleep will do to your mood.

a) I had finished all my work last night
b) going into Pub was awesome and
c) there was a gigantic THUNDERSTORM at around 4pm

What I found interesting about today was that unlike last year where I had time to load the vans with piles and piles of shrink-wrapped pages, I was still doing design work. Right up until 6pm. Surprising that I felt so over burdened with programs and credit pages and photo plates and random things.

It got to a point where I really took notice of the proportions of work I was doing in comparison to others. And let me tell you, I would be the first person to complain if you tried to do something that I felt needed my attention rather than yours. But it was surprising none the less.

After our chat yesterday about my unhappiness, the camp director made sure that they served protein for dinner. Unfortunately, this included that really disgusting plastic cubed tofu. I spat out my first bite and burnt the roof of my mouth on the potato beside it.

Laster when he asked if I enjoyed dinner, I said no. This was, later validated when I asked a fellow vegetarian camper who has been equally disgusted with the food this year of her thoughts on tonight's tofu. Her response was an exact replica of my own.

And now, off to the actor's studio for Pub's annual sleepover party with all the campers who worked on the yearbook!

Fruit of the Moment: Charging for the Pizza Party

2 comments:

  1. i wasn't digging the tofu either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hideous liquid plastic concoction was a lament in C minor.

    ReplyDelete