Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wow. This set is really cool.

Hokay,

It's that time of year again. Yearbook crunch. Where I take a big bite out of my sleeping time and power through pages and pages of text and photos. Like now being 5am for instance.

This day has been so GOD DAM odd.

First, I gave away my tea. After I let someone smell it, they casually mentioned it had chocolate in it. So, there goes that $70 investment of designer tea, because I wont eat (or in this case; drink) chocolate.

And the day pretty much went BLAH from there on. The annual chinese pub dinner was totally meh. The Director for Kiss Me Kate was less than thrilled for my Bye Bye Birdie homage. No running equals no exercise equals more weight, which became apparent when I had to sort out camper photos from the blog today starting with a few from pre camp and found myself among them. ALSO, Cameron McFee basically insinuated how conceited I have been all summer by placing "program design" far too high up in the billing order on the program. And for everyone playing at home, that would be LAST out of a list of 9 designers. Not that its NEEDED or anything because graphic design "doesn't take allot of work" and "isn't important".

And to cherry the sundae, I spent the day listening to people antagonising over relationships at camp. Who are these people? Everyone is fooling around with everyone it seems and I get to council them all. Guess that's the "advantage" of not be involved:

"I'm with someone who hates camp and she's so sad about it."
"I'm having trouble deciding which guy to sleep with on saturday night."
"I'm spending time with my girlfriend rather than assist with an important camper project at Lunch."
"My date STILL hasn't attempted to jump me after three nights."
"I'm nervous about trying to beat my fiance at Assassins"
"I'm so upset that the half naked photo of me and my wife can't go in the yearbook"
"I'm depressed that some girl who screwed me on the rebound doesn't like me and is now back with her boyfriend"
"I'm trying to balance my girlfriend and wife eating at the same table."

Fuck! I get it! I can't join in!! Fuck off.

Also, the printer has stopped working AGAIN, so plating has halted despite the many full colour pages ready for production.

Also, I quit. Mentally.

Fruit of the Moment: Pistachio Muffin

No comments:

Post a Comment