Tuesday, September 28, 2010

and involves no driving and parking

The drawback of running after sun up is the application of greasy sunscreen.

Making sugar cookies this morning reminded me of eating nothing but sugar cookies in Disneyworld. They now are the property of one Aneesa Kruyer, after being rejected by my lovely sister.

My mother's mood today mirrored by that of mine yesterday. So, I made every effort to cheer the mood. We had one of those rare conversations that didn't mention the failures of my existence and ways to fix them. Also, peanut butter toast may have been involved.

I hadn't washed up or taken the bins out by the time my father walked through the door. This generated a storm cloud that followed him around the rest of the night, despite the subsequent cleaning I undertook.

Bed will soon be mine. That and Scott Pilgrim 5.

Fruit of the Moment: Chicken Nuggets

No comments:

Post a Comment